BUSINESS OPERATION INFORMATION
As a family owned and operated business, we care deeply about our tenants, our people and our community. We’ve been carefully considering everything we can do to help and continue our focus on serving you, our tenants. We are taking necessary steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19 considering the current global situation. The safety of our customers and employees is paramount in our efforts to limit in-person contact and enhance disinfecting procedures. We ask for your understanding and cooperation, and we apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause. Please rest assured that while we have temporarily modified our business operations, our employees are on site during our normal business hours and are still performing their routine procedures. We are sharing this information in the sake of transparency, so you are aware and can help reduce the spread of infection.
Our temporary Operating Procedures are as follows:
- Apart from pressing matters, our office is open to the public by appointment only. We are limiting office occupancy to one customer at a time. Please remain outside, in your vehicle, or near the entry door if we are assisting another customer.
- We are increasing and enhancing our disinfecting procedures.
- We ask that tenant payments are made online, over the phone, or via mailed check. Cash payments are highly discouraged. If a cash payment is the only method available to you, please contact our office.
- If you are a current tenant and need to move out, please contact our office for an appointment.
- For customers who have an existing reservation, please contact the office beforehand to schedule your move-in.
- For storage inquiries and reservations, please contact us via phone or complete your reservation online. If you’d like to tour the facility and see the storage space in person, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
If you believe your current situation warrants an exception to the above policies and procedures, please contact our office to discuss alternative options.
Thank you for choosing All Climate Storage! We wish you good health as we navigate these challenging times and we look forward to working with you.